Early College Credit Program – Applications Due October 1, 2020
2020欧洲杯体育线上投注Early College Credit Program allows high school students to take one or more courses at an institution of higher education for high school and or college credit. Students looking to take spring semester courses (2021) must apply bey October 1, 2020.
- If you are interested in these programs, talk with your high school counselor. Your counselor will help you determine how the courses align with your academic plan and whether you meet the prerequisites for taking the college course.
Current Student Transcript Request:
From Your Class Link select the Xello Icon and Log into your account (information given at your class meeting)
- From their Student Dashboard, under Goals & Plans, students click College Applications.
- From their list of institutions, they select the one to which they’d like their transcript sent.
- Under the Requirements Checklist they find Transcript.
- To the right, they click the three dot icon and select Request Transcript.
A banner at the top of the screen will indicate the request was sent.
For graduated HHS students, please complete this form:
Student Services Department Newsletters
Early College Credit Program – Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- The 2017 Wisconsin Act 59 eliminated the Course Options and Youth Options programs. Youth Options has been renamed the Early College Credit Program.
The Student Services Department includes the school counselors, school social worker, prevention coordinator and school psychologist. The purpose of our program is to address the needs of our students in a comprehensive manner so they will have the opportunity to continue developing the skills necessary to learn and grow. We work collaboratively to support all students in the following domains: academics, social/emotional learning, and career exploration. We provide this support through individual meetings, small groups, and classroom instruction. We are available through phone contact, email and by appointment. Please reach out for any questions or supports you may need.
Students wanting to see a school counselor should schedule an appointment by clicking on the appropriate appointment link and are encouraged to schedule appointments during a study hall if they have one.
Parents wanting to schedule an appointment should contact the student services office at 715-377-3803 or contact the appropriate student services staff member directly.