Substitute Staff Needed

We're Hiring

The Hudson School District is looking for certified and support staff substitutes for the 2020-2021 school year. The Board of Education recently raised our substitute staff rates.

If you already have a WI Department of Public Instruction substitute license:

  • Certified staff substitute/classroom supervisor WECAN application:  
  • Support staff substitute application:  

If you are interested in getting a substitute license:

  • Start your application process at the WI Department of Public Instruction (DPI).  Licensure/substitute training is required for certified substitutes.  Additional information can be found here:

2020欧洲杯体育线上投注We look forward to having you join our Hudson School District team!